Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Covid19safety.org
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dallas Safety Supplies’s Website, located at www.Covid19safety.org.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Dallas Safety Supplies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Covid19safety.org. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Covid19safety.org for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Covid19safety.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Covid19safety.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Covid19safety.org
- Redistribute content from Covid19safety.org
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Dallas Safety Supplies does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dallas Safety Supplies,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dallas Safety Supplies shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Dallas Safety Supplies reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Dallas Safety Supplies a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Dallas Safety Supplies; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Dallas Safety Supplies. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Dallas Safety Supplies’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT AND TERMS
“Us,”” We,” “The released party,” “The released parties,” “Our,”: Refer to COVID19 Safety Supplies, Dallas Safety Supplies, and TENGIC LLC. As well as their subsidiaries, employees, owners, suppliers, contractors, and agents.
“You,” “Your”: Refer to the consumer, purchaser, and users of our products and services as well as their organizations, contractors, employees, agents, and suppliers.
All the following terms are intended to limit OUR responsibilities to the extent of applicable law.
1. You represent and warrant that you have the full power and authority to execute, deliver and perform this Agreement. This agreement is binding and enforceable against you and no provision requiring your performance is in conflict with your obligations under any agreement
to which you are a party.
2. You represent that you are, and at all times during the term you further warrant that you will continue to be, duly organized, authorized and in good standing under the laws of the state, region or country of your organization and duly authorized to do business in all states, regions or countries in which you operate.
3. You represent and warrant that all information you provide to us directly or through our Platforms is complete and accurate and that you will keep the information up to date.
4. You hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE COVID19 Safety Supplies, Dallas Safety Supplies, Tengic LLC, their officers, owners, suppliers, contractors, agents, and employees (“the Released Parties” hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by you, or to any property belonging to you, from using, transporting, purchasing or utilizing any of our products or services. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
5. You’ll indemnify us for any third-party legal proceedings (including actions by government authorities) arising out of or relating to your unlawful use of the services or violation of these terms or service-specific additional terms. This indemnity covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs, and legal fees.
a. We won’t be responsible for the following liabilities: (a) loss of profits, lives, revenues, business opportunities, goodwill, or anticipated savings. (b) indirect or consequential loss. (c) punitive damages.
6. Our total liability arising out of or relating to terms in this agreement or any other dispute or claim is limited to the price you paid for the product or service.
7. You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between you and us shall be resolved according to the following arbitration agreement: You shall reimburse all involved parties for the litigation, attorney, and court fees.
8. You understand that the use of our supplies cannot cure nor prevent any viral or bacterial infection. And that masks/respirators we sell can only lower the risk of infection transmission when used properly.
9. You understand that, due to the current pandemic, the prices for health and safety supplies, personal protective equipment and the raw materials needed to manufacture these products have significantly increased due to the increased demand and limited supply. Due to the increased demand, increased prices of raw materials, and the difficulty of sourcing these materials and supplies, some supplies may be sold at higher than normal prices. And you agree to waive your right to sue us for price-gouging or unfair trade. And YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from all price-gouging and unfair trade claims.
10. You further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys’ fees that Releases may incur due to the use of the products and services provided, shipped, or sold by the Releasees , WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
11. Unless required by law, we don’t provide implied warranties, such as the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
12. It is your express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of your family and spouse, if I you are alive, and your heirs, assigns and personal representative, if you are deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. You hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Texas and the federal or state courts of Texas. And if Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.